Monday, January 29, 2007

Let's Talk About Robots

Last year I met a very interesting blogger who would change my life forever. He was a robot - In fact, he was a Gay Robot (model 3000). At first I was unsure how to best deal with this robot as I was raised in a community where we only really see robots on TV. Also as I mentioned, he was gay.


At first we didn't get along. And then we did. Then we didn't again. But then we put everything behind us and we got along again. Then we didn't for a while - and then we did.




Anyway, to make a long story short, Gay Robot 3000 opened my eyes to many robot issues that I had never considered prior to our meeting. And since our meeting, I have done my homework and I have become a bit of a robot expert.

I decided to start this blog to help open your eyes to the world of robots. I hope you enjoy...

6 comments:

Danny said...

I've got a really cool robot slammer I should show you some time.

Anonymous said...

well done

Ryan C said...

you are a FUCKING homo. you have no life and you probably sit at home all day in your moms basement and beat to all these pictures of robots. do us all a favor and shoot yourself in the head, or have a robot do it. what the fuck ever. but PLEASE delete this god awful blog first.

Matsby said...

Thank you for the comment, Ryan. Robot assisted suicide is a very important subject and I am glad you brought it up. However I have to say that if I ever do end up committing robot-assisted suicide, I will not be deleting this blog before I do.

No, I will leave this blog up to stand as a testament of the wonderful world of robotics. It will cry forth to all the world like a robotic voice from the dust. Maybe like Cher's voice in that song "Believe".

That would be awesome.

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Testify!

Anonymous said...

That is some sick crap, Jeff! Please check out Rock-afire Explosion on youtube for robot rock at it's finest. And did I miss him, Pimpbot 3000?